Here's Rhonda!

Well I second that.

Hello.

Satchmo the man the myth the working class hero.

Someday im gone be an inventor, and invent a time machine, and try travel back in time. Im going to travel back in time to the point of five minutes before i made this post, and try to convince myself to not write this post.

Hi Rhonda & Welcome

Hi Rhonda & Welcome

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

rs

Tom

Hiya Rhonda. Hi right back at you. I too would like to say hi to everyone. Although I've been a member here for over a year I don't think i've ever posted..boy..I guess I'm just a lady of few words..very few..lol

Hiya Rhonda. Hi right back at you. I too would like to say hi to everyone. Although I've been a member here for over a year I don't think i've ever posted..boy..I guess I'm just a lady of few words..very few..lol
Hi PegeeSue and Welcome
I know why.:lolup:
You saw a nice guy named Tom and he brought it out in You :lolup:
Tom

Rhonda and Peggy Sue? Does anyone else feel like doing the twist? Or the dip, the twirl, the shimmy shake? :D

Just kidding you two, you are most welcome here, boogaloo or not! :)

Swede

Oh baby A Mass Gal Yahoo
When you ever go to Foxwoods or the Mohegan Sun Let me know.
And Your Birthday is July 24, 1968 cool & 38 that's evern better.
I'm July 29th and in Ct.
Don't mind me i'm just a Big Flirt but harmless.
Tom

Hey, Rhonda & Pegeesue

I'm pretty new and not much of a poster, not much to say or afraid to open my big mouth? Not sure which! I'm glad to see more new people posting, gives me courage. Thanks, ladies!

Jod

Hey there Jod5413, Nothing wrong with just reading the threads if that makes you comfy. But I imagine we were all a little reserved at first. No big thing, just know that your input is welcome and we are indeed getting more ladies on here so you can do your part to reduce the testosterone levels by chirping in from time to time. :)

omg those ducks are so fuzzy and cute! no wonder they make great pillows!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back