Logo
external image

Help with Epassporte for PS or FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck
  • id25736
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1783
  • Replies 1

buck

Dormant Account
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Location
Midwest USA
Hi,
I got caught with $95 USD in my epassporte and need some help.
Anyone have any suggestions on getting the amount out. I would like to fund PS or FT. (I tried to transfer it to a bank account and then echeck to FT but my bank rejected the deposit since it was not a US bank, then Epass held it pending for 30 days)

If any long term users are still using epassporte let me know.

Buck
 
No Help Needed

FYI

Fulltilt has a board with active trades between sites.
Outdated URL (Invalid)

Completed the trx rather quickly, Interesting concept if you can find a trusted trading partner.

I might do more in the future.
Any other sites being used by members?



Buck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top