Logo
external image

Hello to All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gchrist
  • id20699
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1116
  • Replies 3
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Location
London
Hello everyone.

I have been lurking here for some time and have always found this an informative and interesting place, especially if you're thinking of risking some of your hard earned!:eek:

I have frequented online gaming for a good 10 years now and have come across most practices (good and bad). One of my favourite sites that I always return to is Intercasino. Quality CS and good loyalty bonuses, no silly tricks and good fortune with them in 2004 allowed me to spend a whole year travelling the world!!

Unfortunately it is a complaint that has prompted me to finally post, but more about that elsewhere.

Cheers
p.s. Good Luck England in the World Cup Rugby final tomorrow:confused:
 
welcome to the forum, I hope everything works out for you, if not, this is the right place to get your problems solved!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top