Hello there fellow gamblers!

Valhalla

Ueber Meister
I signed up in January but only verified yesterday to post my first thread.
So... long time reader of the forum but first-time poster. Big fan of slots. The usual big-hitters (on their day); Immortal Romance, Break da Bank Again, TSII, Playboy, Dead or Alive and so on.
I'm an absolute sucker for high variance games, but it's paid off plenty of times and I'll never change :D
I love Microgaming, and although I regularly play NetEnt I personally think their slots are awful. Aside from Dead or Alive which is in a league all on it's own ;)

Great to be on board!

Valhalla.

So... long time reader of the forum but first-time poster. Big fan of slots. The usual big-hitters (on their day); Immortal Romance, Break da Bank Again, TSII, Playboy, Dead or Alive and so on.
I'm an absolute sucker for high variance games, but it's paid off plenty of times and I'll never change :D
I love Microgaming, and although I regularly play NetEnt I personally think their slots are awful. Aside from Dead or Alive which is in a league all on it's own ;)

Great to be on board!

Valhalla.

For high variance slots, some members rave about the slots at 3Dice. And they have players chat going on all the time!!

High variance.....

Great to be on board!

Valhalla.

Yeah. One minute your up 1000x your bet and the next you are down your life savings. Yup.

Try starburst. You'll hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back