Logo
external image

Hello from Haruchan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Haruchan
  • id78556
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1002
  • Replies 3

Haruchan

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Location
London
Good morning all,

I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself.

I am new to online casino but has been a frequent visitor to land based casinos in the UK.

My favorite game is blackjack and bacaratt but I am really curious to learn more about online casinos and the new games they can offer.

Many Regards
Haruchan
 
Good morning,

I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself.

I have been playing at land based casinos for many years but never online.

My favorite games are blackjack and bacaratt but I am interested to learn the new games that online casinos can offer.

Looking forward to get to know all of you!

Regards,
Kristofer
 
Good morning and Welcome! :cheerleader:

FYI, posts from new members need to be approved before they appear on the forums. I believe that is explained in the sign-on procedure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top