Hello from Britain

Roseyetta

Newbie member
Thanks rey - still finding my way around, I don't do social media as a rule, so this is a bit alien for me

ed skull murphy

Trollish behavior - quit the forum
This place is the only social media I'm involved with, I don't really consider it as such.

What is your game? Slots, roulette, blackjack? Most members are into slots, I prefer roulette.

greylady

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes
Thanks rey - still finding my way around, I don't do social media as a rule, so this is a bit alien for me
If you need any help, just ask, I can say for one thing people are supportive on here and will help where they can :)

Roseyetta

Newbie member
Hi Ed - yeah I'm a slots fan, Roulette! to much decision making for me, lol I send my time procrastinating - "should I go, Red, should I go Black" the whole process would take far too long

ed skull murphy

Trollish behavior - quit the forum
If you are a slots fan, you have found the right place! You'll get plenty of useful information on here. :)

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Welcome Rosey - this is a fun forum with lots of information - beats all other social media sites, of which I am not a big fan either. Enjoy!:)

Jono777

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
mm4
Welcome to the forum :)

Yup you'll not see any pictures of peoples dinner on here, nor peeps moaning about man flu or about next doors overgrown garden, nope!

A FB etc 'hater' too but love this place and the members and mods here are A1 :thumbsup:

illu88

webmeister
webby
MM
A1 or 1A are the members and mods here ?!?

Welcome on Board !!!

Jd666

Riff Raff
CAG
mm4
Welcome to the forum Rosey.

I am pretty sure you will be treated to a screenshot of a full screen of wilds on Thunderstruck2 before the weeks out