hello all

beverly1

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
thought i would just do a fast hello
a little about my self am in my early 50,s still young at heart i love my animals i have 3 cats and 1 evil chihuahua she is lovely really.sorry not sure what else to write.

hi

hi AlyLauren.
i play online slots and i prefer slots with bonus spins etc.at the moment am playing on a slot called zeus3 not much luck but will keep ploding on. i used to play in my local amusement but then online came easier for me since i moved away from the centre of my town.i played a machine few weeks ago called wild west its about the only slot av had a decent bonus on so that was good any ways thats about it regards beverly

thought i would just do a fast hello
a little about my self am in my early 50,s still young at heart i love my animals i have 3 cats and 1 evil chihuahua she is lovely really.sorry not sure what else to write.

Hello. Welcome and good luck in your games. So, you have 3 cats and a dog? don't they fight?

hi

no our dog is a chihuahua so cats are bigger than the dog the dog and our youngest cat are best of friends other 2 just stay away.and thanks hope you have luck aswell regards beverly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back