Logo
external image

Hello All

  • Thread starter Thread starter pizzagirl
  • id33514
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 961
  • Replies 6
Joined
May 27, 2009
Location
Kentucky
I have been watching from a far and signed on to finally join the comradery. I am a slots player land-based and online. It is almost like a drug to me. I am originally from NY and occassionaly took the 2-3 hour drives to the three surrounding casinos; Atlantic City, Mohegan Sun, and Foxwood from time to time. I currently live in KY and the closest casino, now called Hollywood formerly Argosy in Indiana is only 15 minutes away. Score right? Well I have yet to hit for any significant amount. Key word YET. I started playing online and won on three different occassions about $250, and on one I won the random jackpot of $3800 at Cherry Red :thumbsup:. I play mostly there, Slots Oasis, Club World, and Alladins Gold. Rival casinos do not accept KY players, which sucks. :what: Anyone have any other suggestions of places to play that offer variety in games and allow KY players?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top