Logo
external image

Hay There

  • Thread starter Thread starter RootDenial
  • id54310
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1093
  • Replies 3

RootDenial

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Location
England
Hay guys and girls.

Names Ben, new to the gambling scene started playing for real stakes a few weeks ago. Favourite cash game is Texas Hold'em followed by chess when playing casually. About life, I'm currently at Uni. I'm studying healthcare and hope to become a nurse. In my Spare time as stated above I'm mainly playing games and reading books / watching movies.

Any particular parts of the site I should check out? Any advice for using the casino sites like "stay away from the slots" would be helpful :P At the moment I whacked in a £10 deposit and got £15 on the blackjack lol... early days.

Cheers,
Ben
 
Any particular parts of the site I should check out? Any advice for using the casino sites like "stay away from the slots" would be helpful :P
When I first started playing online 12 years ago I thought the same thing! I never touched online slots because I assumed they would be the same as the obviously rigged pieces of s**t fruit machines we have everywhere in England.
But online slots (generally) are completely different animals. For starters, most have RTPs of 95%+, not 80%- you get with pub machines.

They are also (mostly) completely random - meaning you are as likely to hit a big win on your first spin as on your 1000th, and previous play has NO effect on future returns.

When I started playing online in 2001 I only played card games. But as the WRs got higher & sillier I started switching to slots around the end of 2004. These days 99% of all my play is on slots - I still get good wins from time to time and I couldn't be much happier with my online experiences.

Anyway, enough of my rambling - welcome to the forum!
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top