Whine and Moan HATCHSTER LIMITED/LottoSocial Syndicate site.

benmooe

PABnononaccred
So i found a deal on Wowcher (Kind of like groupon) for the euromillions and thought it would be a good idea. How wrong i was.

First warning sign is that they send you a text message with your password in plain text.
Old Attachment (Invalid)
And reminders
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Secondly they do not hold any form of gaming licence. Now, the syndicate sites don't need one but they are offering games for cash prizes you can buy. They are in-house made games which quite frankly crash and have no clear indication of the RTG.

When i complained on twitter, they didn't really take much notice but ended up liking any replies to me that were critical of the points i was making about their security.

I only lost out on £2 to these people but having my password in plaintext on their system is incredibly concerning. If i had made a payment through their website i fear i might have had my card info compromised also. Just a warning to keep away if you can. I've requested they remove all of my information but i'm not holding my breath.

Attachments

• DKrfImeWsAYWHM8.jpg
    DKrfImeWsAYWHM8.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Surely a site like that needs a licence? Also failed to see "18+" on any of the pages, even on the sign-up pages.

Have dropped an e-mail to the intelligence officer at UKGC to take a look.

FTR, Lottoland is probably the best place for lotteries as they are insured and fully licensed :thumbsup:

Surely a site like that needs a licence? Also failed to see "18+" on any of the pages, even on the sign-up pages.

FTR, Lottoland is probably the best place for lotteries as they are insured and fully licensed :thumbsup:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Nicola. I'm currently complaining to the FCO over their data storage procedures so hopefully things will change. I use LottoLand usually but £2 for that many lottery tickets seemed like a pretty decent deal. You kind of expect them to have been checked before people like Groupon and Wowcher would sell their vouchers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back