The amount of advertising they pump out in TV ads is phenomenal and yet there is scarcely anything online about them.
There's another I wanted to ask about but I forget the name, when I see the ad again I will.
I’ve never played at Jumpman casinos, simply because they looked spammy and like things that are no longer used...lol. Maybe something got changed, i dunno.
But why there’s little online about LuckyAdmiral? It's because no one wants to talk about it for free.
Try this next time you’re researching casinos.
Find the name of their affiliate program (usually in the footer), and add a few keywords to it, something like this:
Jumpman Gaming affiliates payments, scammers, thieves, not paying, reducing, changing
... and you'll find info like here:
gpwa.org/forum/jumpman-6-month-lifetime-rs-268132.html?highlight=jumpman
If you read that thread, you’ll see that Jumpman has bad terms for their partners.
But what if Jumpman changed their rules and gave players instant payouts?
I bet Google would explode over a few days with things like "LuckyAdmiral Best New Online Casino UK with 500 Spins Bonus"