Harry and Megan..

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
So the once most loved royal has decided to leave the fold.
My take..
She’s some raging feminist wannabe Hollywood elitist.
Has used the Prince to social climb and make herself relevant.
Now the shit hits the fan she’s ran a mile.
Harry’s use is over, married and a child to her.
He’s cucked beyond belief.
I’ll give the marriage 2 years tops.

I think everyone can see she's a second-rate socialite and third-rate actress that struck the jackpot somehow, whilst giving Harry the cuckolding of a lifetime to the point where he's lost everything that made him 'him'.

She's obviously tired of the charade and wants to monetize her status elsewhere, minus any responsibilities that come with her title. A trashy WAG who he'll hopefully bin off in the next couple of years.

#HarryandMegan4Eva

So the once most loved royal has decided to leave the fold.
My take..
She’s some raging feminist wannabe Hollywood elitist.
Has used the Prince to social climb and make herself relevant.
Now the shit hits the fan she’s ran a mile.
Harry’s use is over, married and a child to her.
He’s cucked beyond belief.
I’ll give the marriage 2 years tops.

Guess that is near enough what i think of it as well.

Harry made his choice and she is a handful for sure. However he was born into this life and has a duty to the Queen i think. He will never be king and so can take more of a back seat but he still needs to support her. I am sure royalty may not be popular here but i have no issue with most of the royal family. The queen has served her country. She is personally popular with many. I have Australian friends who would like their independence but still really like the queen as she has earned respect.

Harry needs to find a compromise not just give in to what Meghan demands. She loves the title etc but doesn't want to do things the royal way just her way. Look at the difference between her and Kate .. class miles apart.

However Harry also needs to look after hinself too. As a young boy he was made to walk behind his mother's coffin a woman who was hounded to death . Not sure he's ever got over that

Royal Family Megaways.

Feature is a trail type chase.

You play Megan and the end of the trail is the airport where you can jet off to Canada for the big money bonus.

You start with 3 lives. For every life you keep intact moving onto the next stage the multiplier will increase by that number of lives.

Stage 1 - Grounds of Buck Palace

Starting at 1x Multiplier

The queen sets her corgis on you, you must leg it through the garden and around the flower beds and out of the gates without getting bitten. Any dog bite results in a life being lost. Find bonus dog treats along the way to reset the corgis back to the start of the trail.

Stage 2 - Streets Of London

Once out of the gates, you have to hail the quickest cab you can find. You get a 1x bonus multiplier if it’s an Uber a 2x bonus multiplier if it’s a black cab and a 3x bonus multiplier if it’s the queens horse and carriage. Be careful along the way tho as a pissed up Prince Phillip has been sent by the queen in his Range Rover to try and run you off the road. Again keeping lives until you make it to the train station boosts your multiplier for the next stage. Be extra careful tho if you get chased and caught by the paparazzi - It’s instant death and the bonus round is over.

Stage 3 - The Train Station

You’re almost at the airport and it’s make or break. If you’ve reached the stage without losing a life you have a good chance as you’ll need them braving tube stations and late night trains. Beware tho, the Queen has despatched her special security team and armed police are on their way.

Make choices along the tube maps assisted by BTG’s Random Route Advisors - Beware tho, some of them will have posted fake Route Maps along the way. Making you think you have a chance of achieving the airport destination but have in fact no chance what so ever. There’s also a chance you could board a ‘gimped’ train carriage that looks like a normal set up but is in fact so rigged it’ll take you to Birmingham instead where it’s game over.

Lives are lost every time you board the wrong train or take the wrong route. Also if you get caught by the rozzers or security team it’s game over.

If you come across the Fat Controller en route you get a bonus Max Megatracks(TM) spin where you get 117,649 possible train routes to the airport. Surely you’ll hit one of them right?

Stage 4 - The airport

You’ve made it to the big money round.

Any lives you have left will be added to your multiplier for the final round.

As your flights starts you must avoid Prince William who has been despatched on the queens orders in his fighter jet.

For every 100 miles you fly your multiplier will increase by 1. But each time you make 100 miles Wills will fire a missile at you. You can choose up down left or right on the control panel in a bid to completely avoid it. This is a genuine random call to the server. Each missile you avoid adds 10x stake to your bonus win multiplied again by your built up multiplier. Make it 500 miles and it’s 20x your stake and 1000 miles it’s 50x your stake.

The final round has huge potential if you can dodge the bullet.

Make it all the way to Canada to land the Major Progressive jackpot.

Yes I forgot to add that as this is a potential BTG slot there will be an extra stinger on stage 3 the train stage.

Along the tracks there will be hazards.

Like a pointless single yellow mining cart and large red, blue and green boulders that can fall on the tracks to do nothing else other than to BLOCK ur route to success!!

They won’t be in the first version tho, they’ll just be added in a few months later once it’s passed test!

V - 1.0.0.2 Updated 01/03/20

Officially tho it will be logged as a graphical change to support IOS14

Fake news guys, this news set is simply created to take the focus/attention away from Prince Andrews connection to Epstein and Charles his friendship with Jimmy Savile.

Thanks Playford. I’m sick of reading the ‘poor helpless girl just want a happy ever after’ posts on Facebook.
She showed her true colours when it came to choosing a tiara for her wedding from the ‘Royal collection in the vault’.... She had a paddy and melt down of epic proportions because she couldn’t have the one that caught her eye. The only reason the Queen saiid No’ was because it wasn’t possible to have a value for it.... it was one of the ‘priceless’ collection.

From an outsiders point of view it's very understandable she wanted to leave. Just have a look at how the tabloids wrote about her when, it's pure filth. Perhaps she doesn't want to go out like Princess Diana, hunted by paparazzi.
Dirty Dianna was loved by the brits for some reason. Megan not so much.
Canada your welcome to her guys lol

Dirty Dianna was loved by the brits for some reason. Megan not so much.
Canada your welcome to her guys lol
Canadians give as much a toss about the Brit royals as they do the American ones (Kardashians) ie not a whit
We remain a constitutional monarchy because it separates us from the US, the system of checks and balances works and the mindset 'if it aint broke...'

But nothing to do with any sort of 'love'

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back