lockinlove
Editing my post so I dont get in trouble
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2014
- Location
- Canada
I did not get one single bonus offer on any casino anywhere. I guess I mouth off too much ;p
Still referring to Steak and Blowjob day I see!I did not get one single bonus offer on any casino anywhere. I guess I mouth off too much ;p

Still referring to Steak and Blowjob day I see!![]()
That Canadian Army is going to be fearsome alright, comprising of 90% women too!
It's not like we didn't see this coming is itAre you psychic? Just released today. Justin trudeau hires female to head RCMP. The problem with this disgrace is he doesnt hire people best for the job. He hires females and muslims just to try and make is fair. God he is so embarrassing. Glad to see his approval ratings continue to drop but two more years of this pathetic guy....puke
And of course he had to make it a big media thing that reads "Justin Trudeau hires female to head RCMP"
View attachment 89106


