Happy Women's Day!

Yes! Happy Women's Day! If fact, every day should be Women's day, IMO. Actually, they should just let the women take over everything since men have been screwing things up royally for the past few millenia.

Yes! Happy Women's Day! If fact, every day should be Women's day, IMO. Actually, they should just let the women take over everything since men have been screwing things up royally for the past few millenia.
I'm all for women being equal or better than, but I'll say, from looking online, it's PEOPLE screwing things up, there's enough fuck-ups to pass around

To the OP however, gods, women arent 2nd class citizens, and that's something, I hope changes in my lifetime :)

If you want to see real disparity and women treated as 2nd class citizens you'd need to look further afield than Western society, there are regions of the world that are so backwards in relation to equal rights where their women can genuinely be called brave and inspiring.

Far better then to strive for equal representation in all fields than to favour one over the other, because last I checked, both are capable of good and bad deeds :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back