Happy Valentine`s day.

Here`s hoping all your Valentine`s day wishes come true, feel free to tell about those special stories of romance ;).

Happy V Day to you too.

My valentines day wish came true 10 years back when I met my wife :)

The good part of my story is we still love each other as madly if not more from when we met :)

Last edited:
I`m going to get a huge bottle of wine/chocolates and sit in front of my fav slot, hitting that button till I hit the jackpot (who said romance was dead?;)).

Romance ain't dead... Well I thought it was... Then MG came out with ... Immortal Romance...

Nate

haha, did you really mean to post that pic?

Taking girlfriend out to a restaurant tonight which I had to pre-pay, now that is exploitation. There excuse: We don't want to have any empty tables tonight!

Mine is cooking me dinner tonight , followed by a cozy bubble bath with candles lit around the tub and my favorite Wine , he got his early this morning:D

I just love Valentines Day:)

Happy VD day ya'll :thumbsup:

Laurie

WISHES

I wish all the forum members to find a true and deep love.When you're in love even the worst slot machine looks nice...;)

Oh. I thought we were speaking the language of love.

Just a little joke on the nature of love. School-boy-esque. But it is coming from a guy who said 'Wait. Adam West as Batman for an Avatar? ..... Legit."

And it still makes me giggle. :p

Just a little joke on the nature of love. School-boy-esque. But it is coming from a guy who said 'Wait. Adam West as Batman for an Avatar? ..... Legit."

And it still makes me giggle. :p

Actually I also learnt the initials 'VD' during my schoolday. At that time there was no mentioning of the word 'Aids'. 'Aid' we did learn but of course that would mean helping or assisting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back