Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone.

May I suggest that as we can not enjoy Easter like we normally do instead be kind to yourself. Destress as much as possible by taking your mind off all things Covid related as much as possible and enjoy the things that are a happy distraction.

I tried that. Not been feeling great today and now i know i must be coming down with something.

Opened an easter egg had one small bit of chocolate and couldn't face eating it.

Me refusing chocolate would be like ternur turning his back on a free bar.

Don't think anyone's terribly eggcited about it this year guy
lol, well, there's still plenty folks isolated at home with their families and life's trucking along as usual

plus, there's as are alone, nothing wrong with well wishes and knowing ya aint alone in CM land :)
No but seriously. No one cares
Remind me what any of that has to do with what easter is supposed to be about.
Happy Easter to everyone.

May I suggest that as we can not enjoy Easter like we normally do instead be kind to yourself. Destress as much as possible by taking your mind off all things Covid related and enjoy the things that are a happy distraction.

Happy Day to all. Smile if you're alive. Dance if you're healthy. Either way, listen to some music or do anything to celebrate life.

We can't control life. We can only live in this moment. Not the past, not the future.

Don't listen to Goatwack. His house has poor ventilation I hear. It's not him, there's just too much carbon dioxide in the room. He'll be back to his normal, happy himself once he figures that out.

:drink:

Don’t drink to much and mention streamers, heard a valued and superb member here done that a few times...
doesn’t end well
I anticipate a late night hot tub soak and loud music seeing as the neighbours moved and noone to mind :p

I anticipate a late night hot tub soak and loud music seeing as the neighbours moved and noone to mind :p
My evening will be low key mate.
I’ve Chinese food and some beers, not many as have the daughter tomorrow. We are due nice weather so bought super soaker ninja grade weapons to hunt zombies in the garden.
after a bit of prayer and a Easter egg hunt.
have a good one.

Usually my brother and I would go have dinner at our (step)mothers place but alas impossible this year. We'll just have a couple of sunday dinners in a row when the measures are lifted ;)
I’ve got a rack of lamb. I’ll post on the corona thread Sunday. Lamb for one...
I’m a massive loser

Hoppy Easter all. These were a little fiddly to make, but turned out very well. Crescent rolls cut into strips, spread witb cream cheese and smoked salmon, and chives from my garden, then rolled around aspargus spears and rolled in freshly grated parmesan. They were better room temp than hot though. Blood orange and a crisp white.

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_131413590.jpg
    IMG_20200412_131413590.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 13
Hoppy Easter all. These were a little fiddly to make, but turned out very well. Crescent rolls cut into strips, spread witb cream cheese and smoked salmon, and chives from my garden, then rolled around aspargus spears and rolled in freshly grated parmesan. They were better room temp than hot though. Blood orange and a crisp white.
I need to up my game.
your presentation is superb, as is the cutlery and accompanying additions.
Will be addressed this week.
looks lovely btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back