Logo
external image

Happy Canada Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter dionysus
  • id74183
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1432
  • Replies 11
to all my Canucklehead brothers and sisters..Happy Canada Day :thumbsup:

hcd.webp​
 
Happy Canada day.
And as a typical Canadian....I am
sipping some Tim Horton coffee on my deck...it's beautifully sunny and it's officially summer. No where else I'd rather live...unless of course I hit a life changing win....then I'll gladly be where I can see palm trees and blue ocean....
 
Happy Canadian Day, Canadian's!!!

I had a good friend online for years, who used to send me some beautiful postcard from Canada.
He was in Montreal, (french canadian)

Noidea where he is now, should try and see if I can find him again, and Happy Canadian Day old friend Patrick.M

What do you do on Canadian Day anyway ? Just a Public Holiday,type thing ?
BBQ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top