Happy Birthday Swede!!

You are too kind

Aww, thanks a bundle guys! I will down a schnaps for each and every one of you tonight! :)

You know what they say Simmo; men get more dignified and worldly, women just age.... ;)

Also, thanks a lot for the cool eCard Bryan, what a great way to start the day!

Happy Birthday

Hiya Swede

Happy Birthday, it looks like we share the same birthday!! I wont be drinking schnapps but going boating this afternoon!

Just remember to sing that great Swedish drink-up song (Hellangor????) when you do!

Hell and Gore? :D Just kidding mate, I'll do it in C-minor just for you! :eek:

A big sexy:
Gratulerar!
From us here at the playboy mansion

Don't let the icebears ruin your day.

One for each well-wisher? That is potentially a lot of schnaps. Report back tomorrow if you are alive.

Are you related to this guy by any chance?

6c773iw.jpg

If that's so, I really expect a free pass to the erotocave in the west wing.

Happy Birthday Swede! If that's you in the picture, you're definitely younger than Pinababy :D

The term younger is redundant here. There is nothing else.
(Just kidding Pina dear, you know I love you :D)

In closing:

Right back at ya Babs! Best wishes for a happy burfday and a safe boat trip!

Great scott, there is some bacon there!

All the very best Swede now get busy with all those lovely free gifts you got!

Mine is in the possssssssst:p

Happy Birthday

SWEDE!!! I didn't know it was your birthday, why didn't you tell me? Now I had to rush around looking for gifts for you. Here's what I came up with on short notice.

These are for those Eastern European women you were telling Thelma and I about. I know these things are in short supply where you are, so next time you bring a date home, I thought they may come in handy.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

And then I had to go searching for a cake for you, hope you like it.

Oooopppsss...wrong one buddy, that's from Simmo's last birthday party. Here, I think this may be it.

Oh Christ, my sweet Swede, forgive me. That's the one I was saving for Simmo's NEXT birthday. Here, this IS the right one. Enjoy!!

And.....last but not least, a yummy babe to play with when you get tired of spinning slots or playing poker.

I hope you had an outstanding day my dear friend. I really wish I had known, I would have sent you a card. I can't believe you're only 34!!! Geez, I could have some fun with you, even though I'm OLD (thanks Spear and Simmo, lol). You're old enough to have had some training, but still young enough to have life left in ya. All the best to you J!! xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back