Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Jod5313

  • Thread starter Thread starter bb28
  • id41188
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1876
  • Replies 22
:eat::drink::laugh::clap:
 

Attachments

  • steve martin - best fishes.webp
    steve martin - best fishes.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 77
Happy Birthday Joanne, I hope you are blessed this day and always. Doesn't matter if we like one another or not, I still wish you the best.
 
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate each and every one of your good wishes!

I am now officially mellowed out at the ripe old age of 60! :eek: At least for a day or two. :D

Bingo Tom, thank you and let me tell you I don't really dislike you, you are just a challenge for me to understand! :p

And Mavin, I have to tell you I am sorry we do not see eye to eye very often. Doesn't mean you are wrong and I am right, just means we see things differently! Thanks for your special good wishes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top