Happy Birthday Jod5313 (Joanne) Expired Image
Happy Birthday & all the best wishes come your way today Jod5313
Have a good one today.
~T~
Even if you don't like me I will still wish you a Happy Birthday Day!!
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate each and every one of your good wishes!
I am now officially mellowed out at the ripe old age of 60! At least for a day or two.
Bingo Tom, thank you and let me tell you I don't really dislike you, you are just a challenge for me to understand!
And Mavin, I have to tell you I am sorry we do not see eye to eye very often. Doesn't mean you are wrong and I am right, just means we see things differently! Thanks for your special good wishes.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.