Happy Birthday Jasminebed.

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Happy Birthday Jasminebed.
Have a great Birthday today & enjoy.
May all you're Birthday Wishes come true.
~T~
happy-birthday-YELLOW.jpg

happy_birthday_flowers_410.gif

Happy Birthday Jasminebed! Hope you have a great day and wishes for many more to come!

Kim

Thank you for the warm wishes

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes.

I had a wonderful birthday weekend. I started early. A small deposit at 3Dice produced a very nice cashout, helped make my mood very good. They still remembered me with a gift too.

I had my roomie and some friends over Saturday evening and produced a gourmet meal and had a lovely time.

Sunday was actually my birthday, and my lovely tenant/roomate got up and did all the dishes from the dinner party the night before.

I'd taken quite a large and generous match bonus from 32Red. While I did not come out ahead, I did meet WR with some funds left, and I played for almost 3 days. There was a little blip when I jumped up to answer an unexpected knock on the door, and pulled my netbook onto the floor and broke the little pin for the AC charger. A trip to the mall got me a universal one on Monday.

GoWild and Inetbet both remembered me. No luck, but I thank you for your gifts.

And thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday, for at least once your wishes came true.

Happy belated birthday Jazzy!

Sorry I missed your birthday, but glad to know you had a good one... with many more great ones to come!! Here's to a fabulous year for you!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back