Ha ha... Love it!

I have my own mother (or I did)

Ya, I love that CM is concerned for us. But right now says "having trouble sleeping" and I've had "shouldn't you be in bed?". Oh, and not to mention "are you enjoying your lunch" when what I am doing is reading CM posts. Geez, give a gal a break. :D

posting by the meister

Okay, I can agree it is rather brightening and even exciting to be addressed personally by the meister in a concerned fashion.. BUT.. I need some real encouragement and wake up calls. In that vein I am suggesting a few remarks that might offer some impetus and encouragement to others as well.

"Good Morning" Hey! why arent you dressed yet? back away from the computer and take off that ugly flannel thing!

Jumpin up Lordie! What did you have for lunch?

Isnt your mother in law coming for dinner and the hot dogs are still in the freezer?

You know,,I love your hair like that, but next time,use a comb.

I know you pimped up your coffee this morning my friend.

If your sleeping alone, return to the main menu and press the pound key.

Go ahead, have another hunk of cake, no one will ever see your ass again anyway.

idleness

Doesnt anyone else notice the atrophy of the buttocks, the hair and nail growth and the pallor of the flesh occurring while sitting at the computer? Unless your machine is in a sunroom ,your hairdresser makes housecalls and you have a licensed masseuse that can work in a prone position, you may have to resort to some athletic endeavor that involves other than tapping a keyboard. Nahhhhhhhh..dont even think about it! LOL

Yeah mine states enjoy lunch break. Its 7 am and ive been called into court for a bail hearing at 9. Wish the heck was lunch break maybe after millions of paper work i could be back enjoying rest of day off playing slots. LOL
OK not so great on puter someone tell me how to change time zone.

time change

Right click on the time (lower right hand of screen) and then click on
adjust time/date and then time zone..and select the time zone you want it to be and then click ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back