Logo
external image

Greetings Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter maitner
  • id46097
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 778
  • Replies 3

maitner

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Location
wyoming, mi
Hi. I love to game but other than that enjoy hunting/fishing/guitar/bass/cooing and generally spending time with daughter wife and good friends. Hope everyone is well. I love casinomeister and wizard of odds for my gaming info. Thanks everyone for the posts they have helped me steer clear of a lot of rookie mistakes - although i do still blunder from time to time. See everyone later....
 
Hi. I love to game but other than that enjoy hunting/fishing/guitar/bass/cooing and generally spending time with daughter wife and good friends. Hope everyone is well. I love casinomeister and wizard of odds for my gaming info. Thanks everyone for the posts they have helped me steer clear of a lot of rookie mistakes - although i do still blunder from time to time. See everyone later....

Welcome -- we all "blunder" from time to time, but it's ok as long as we learn from it.

Glad to have you hear. Lots of wonderful people and a wealth of info. So snoop around and have fun.

Diane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top