Goonies Slot - Why do so many dislike it?

I just posted about this slot on another thread then saw this!

I havent seen too many people hating on it but U really like this game anyway, but then having read everyones comments i do fit the description of someone who plays for fun and enjoys the odd balance boost along the way. I don't always win obviously but I quite often walk away with an extra £30ish quid in my pocket from Goonies.

I like all the different features too. Haven't played many of the other Blueprint branded slots though so I havent noticed the similarities you guys mentioned.

"Goonies Never Say Die!"

It's a fun-packed slot for peasants who watched the films, mainly. Perhaps the ones who don't like it are streamers, but then I'd merely be guessing, as I don't particularly watch said entertainers

I have seen a few play it so they don't hate it either. We need to hunt for the one person who doesn't like it !! :cheerleader:

Just posting here to save creating a new thread.

Bit of a new one on me today. I have played this game quite a fair bit, but today was a first. The bit when the key starts flashing, turns green and awards a bonus from three options, well, it didn't turn green but red. First time ever. Anyway, got the Hidden Treasures and turned 3 reels wild but a couple with x3. End result was a £800 ish win from a £1 stake. Sorted.

Has anyone else had a red key bonus and if so, what was the outcome?

I don't recall what red key bonuses I've had but they haven't been that big a result.. vaguely the few I've had have been kinda 80-200x ish. Also had the red Lazer thing on rick and Morty too (instead of green one) those were similar if I recall rightly.

Just posting here to save creating a new thread.

Bit of a new one on me today. I have played this game quite a fair bit, but today was a first. The bit when the key starts flashing, turns green and awards a bonus from three options, well, it didn't turn green but red. First time ever. Anyway, got the Hidden Treasures and turned 3 reels wild but a couple with x3. End result was a £800 ish win from a £1 stake. Sorted.

Has anyone else had a red key bonus and if so, what was the outcome?
I’ve done several thousand spins on Goonies and had 2 red key bonuses, both paid around x150. I also reached Willys treasure bonus twice in total and that paid 150-200x on both occasions.

Always found Goonies to be somewhat harsh on the balance, considering the low potential. Had a red key twice and both times was disappointing, around 150x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back