Giant Orifice Appears In Sky Over Turkey

I wouldn't turn that image anti-clockwise 90 degrees if I were the BBC. Angela Rayner would complain.
Which would make it a case of an actual c*nt appearing on screen to complain about something appearing on screen that merely looks like one....

Wish the missus would bring her U.F.O out more often. It would save a lot of sock desecration let me tell you!
Does UFO (in this case) stand for...?

No. No. No. I can't go there.....I just can't. And neither can you it would seem....

Does UFO (in this case) stand for...?

No. No. No. I can't go there.....I just can't. And neither can you it would seem....

I give that bait an 8/10. I'd pen something, but I think there's every chance she'd kill me afterwards :laugh:

As a moderator I have been moderated as 'vagina' must've offended someone so the title has been changed to 'orifice'. Perhaps these extra terrestrials came from the Milky Minge Galaxy?

P.S. I accidentally selected 'Official' as the thread prefix, my error. It's not official and only reflects the opinion of me the poster.

P.P.S. There are alternative genitalia available of the male-birth type, post-op genitalia and those in transition.

Last edited:
P.P.S. There are alternative genitalia available of the male-birth type, post-op genitalia and those in transition.
You missed out the "gender-fluid", "non-binary" and those whose genitalia have rotted and fallen off. As a professional offence-taker, thriving in 2023 Britain, I'm... OFFENDED.

As a moderator I have been moderated ...

I'm afraid I am the offending moderator. IMO the problem is that thread titles here appear in the general forum New Posts listings, etc. In other words that's a case where Attic stuff gets pushed out to the general forum population. Given the nature of the Attic -- discussing stuff that either in subject or manner isn't appropriate for general discussion -- I see that as a problem, hence my edits.

If Attic stuff, including thread titles, was confined to the Attic there would be no problem and no edits would have been called for.

I thought there would be a thousand jokes about Iron man and Captain America here
No, but hear the Imam at the mosque in the picture was inundated with complaints from his flock, complaining they'd been short-changed and asking where the other 71 Vaginas were....

Well, apparently a bear has been seen on Mars @Kroffe .....

Rock formation, fracture etc.

mars-bear.jpg

So I wonder if we will get the confectionery snack the 'Mars Bear'...

Well, apparently a bear has been seen on Mars @Kroffe .....

Rock formation, fracture etc.

View attachment 179455

So I wonder if we will get the confectionery snack the 'Mars Bear'...
Did you also see it in Space & Stuff?
Probably the best paper for news about space and stuff.

a.jpg

Did you also see it in Space & Stuff?
Probably the best paper for news about space and stuff.

View attachment 179456
No, it was on one of those Yahoo news videos that appear on their e-mail homepage - obviously the same image though, but I had the decency to give you the proper COLOURED bear image, not a cheap monchrome one... :)

I feel sorry for it - on Mars, it has no woods to shit in. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back