New Slot Announcement Genies Touch

pay-per-view-animations

by error they nailed it with Second Strike for the only reason of adding what all other quickspin slots missed: potential, achievable. i've had 220x for full screen of sevens. there must be a player base that likes tiny wins slots which bears the question what is the point in playing for real at all if not to hit big :confused: and i don't understand the paytable tight approach of quickspin, is not like pay the wins by themselves. also they included fastplay button in about 2 slots, why was considered a bad addition(same question for new Thunderkick versions, quickspin was eliminated) no start-stop permitted either. because of this playing second strike more than 5 minutes is unpleasant slow and boring. just send the damn cute animations to MG, they have better ideas when it comes to paytable.

I didn't like it at all. The game was slowing down from time to time, as if it got broken. placed max bets no wins at all, a couple of Wild symbols combinations with winnings incomparable to my initial bets. disappointed :(

Thought id try it as they are low variance and wanted some playtime.
What a huge mistake, lost 50x bet without winning more than 1,2x.

Got the free spin which suposedly give more of thoose lamps.. Nada!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back