gems of the gods

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
Go check this slot at leovegas ..

Its copy of golden ticket etc..

but there is little twist... no wilds

After one hour session im pretty sure getting feature is impossible.. and if that feature is as bad as golden tickets its not worth it.

Go check this slot at leovegas ..

Its copy of golden ticket etc..

but there is little twist... no wilds

After one hour session im pretty sure getting feature is impossible.. and if that feature is as bad as golden tickets its not worth it.

Something weird is going on with Play and Go, unless I have missed something posted here there are a few new slots that are complete Novo rip-offs, I saw the Book of Dead posted here, just played $800 on this piece of shit and not one bonus round, I could count on one hand the amount of times I got 2 scatters, then played Golden Sails (I think that's what it is called), identical to Columbus and there is one more, Golden Caravan, either P & G has run out of ideas or they have aligned themselves with another provider.

Gems of the gods is not p&g game.. its from push gaming . I havent seen single decent slot from them so im not too surprised about this one.

I played gems of the gods yesterday for a while. I managed to get the feature twice. Once with two wilds. I retriggered 5 spins 4 more times within the two wilds feature and got a payout of around 100x
However it's so clunky and the graphics are rubbish. Got bored after that and quit it.
I love golden ticket though. Don't know why but that slot has me playing for hours. Had a few decent 100x on it but waiting to clear the board - would love to know if anyone has managed it?

I played gems of the gods yesterday for a while. I managed to get the feature twice. Once with two wilds. I retriggered 5 spins 4 more times within the two wilds feature and got a payout of around 100x
However it's so clunky and the graphics are rubbish. Got bored after that and quit it.
I love golden ticket though. Don't know why but that slot has me playing for hours. Had a few decent 100x on it but waiting to clear the board - would love to know if anyone has managed it?

I managed it on a 20 cents bet and it paid 200 USD

Cheers

Balky

Well done! I really want to clear it played 10's of 1000's spins. Got 5 X ring leader once at £1 stake at a high multiplier which was nearly £200

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back