HI! I was wondering if it was worth using a "gaming card" at the casinos. Is it really the best way to fund and play at casinos? Has anyone had an problems with the gaming card? I was thinking about using it.
A Gaming Card, is a special electronic card that Casinos give you thru invitation. You can fund it with credit cards, etc. Kind of life a PrePaid Atm? Over 50 casinos let you use a gaming card.
Officially its called a "paySpark Gaming card. Suppose to make it easier to fund and play at casinos without the hassle.
This is something offered via Microgaming casinos:
<hr size=0>quote:<p>
Your PaySpark account offers easy funding options, pays interest on balances over US $500, and assures rejection-free payments at any online merchant that accepts MasterCard. PaySpark also offers rejection-free purchase transactions at supported online casinos using the Gaming Card.
Here are more of the advantages you'll enjoy with PaySpark:
- Versatility: Get two virtual credit cards, one for use at participating gaming sites & one for use at any Internet site accepting MasterCard.
- Easy Funding: Fund with your existing credit cards, wire transfers or Western Union.
- Fast Payouts: No waiting for checks, all cash-ins are directly deposited into your account for easy ATM withdrawal.
- Interest: Earn 2% interest on balances over US $500.
- Safety: Protect your privacy with our secure & anonymous transactions.
- Free Online Bank Statements
<hr size=0>
It's a pretty good deal especially with the interest incentive. I haven't heard of any complaints concerning the Gaming Card. It's by invitation only, but if you've been a nice player, just ask, they might give you one.
Hi Bryan,
I was offered and approved for the gaming card. Once I send them a copy of my drivers license and a recent utility bill, my cards will be ready to go. Since I refuse to give Neteller my SSN, I cannot use them. So I am going to use the gaming card. In your opinion, which I value very highly, would you give Neteller your SSN?
Or just simply go with the gaming card, which does not ask for such information? Thanks Bryan.
I have all of the cards that Payspark offers, that is the Gaming Card, Virtual Web Surfer Master Card & the Infinia Card.
I'm by no means a high roller, however I have found their; Payspark's CSR, to be highly professional, freindly. Above all my funds have been available within 48 hours, of which I have been able to withdraw via ATM.
As Bryan stated, for balances over $500 you receive interest 2%( more than my banks savings acccount 1.7% ). You can fund via wire transfer, Western Union, Credit Card or if your an affiliate for a casino, you can have your earnings placed into it.
All in all I have found this to kick Netellers BUTT. I don't live in the USA, but there is not way I would be giving anyone my SSN#.
The added bonus of the Gaming Card, is that I've found that casino's tend to treat you better
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.