Logo
external image

Gambling commune?

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id16381
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 743
  • Replies 11
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
I think we should all get together, buy some land in the midwest, and create a commune of gamblers. We could create our own religion, and basically be above the law....as certain other religions are, that I won't mention ;)

That way we can gamble online and not have to worry about sh!t :D
 
Or how about an Island in micronesia/oceana we could call it... the island? :notworthy
 
No doubt.


However - ff you read the law very carefully - what I've uncovered so far is that TRIBAL CASINOS can STILL operate ONLINE...

Hmmmmm....

Am I completely off base?

But is anyone here NATIVE?

With a BIA?
 
No doubt.


However - ff you read the law very carefully - what I've uncovered so far is that TRIBAL CASINOS can STILL operate ONLINE...

Hmmmmm....

Am I completely off base?

But is anyone here NATIVE?

With a BIA?

Heeyyyy... wait a minute... I think I'm 1/8th Cherokee! Maybe they'll give me some land and we can set up our own private casino resort -- filled with computers hooked up to the internet. CM members only.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top