FullTilt Poker Holding Back Cashouts

SeattleSinner

Dormant Account
PABnononaccred2
I requested a bank transfer withdrawal on May 9th through the cashier. The funds have yet to reach my bank account, and when contacting customer support you get an automated message saying nothing but apologies. It offers no date or explaination, only that they are suffering technical difficulties. I wrote support back and demanded they give me a date when the funds would reach my bank account. I was told that they do not know.

I'm glad to see there are no "technical difficulties" when it comes to depositing, however. I am seriously considering disputing the charges with my bank if the money doesn't show up in my account soon.

I'd suggest your have a look at our Pitch a Bitch service. We've found Full Tilt to be pretty good about settling these things promptly.

It is widely discussed at other poker forums that FTP is having serious processing issues. What is happening with their echecks is that players are withdrawing endless times a week causing a bottleneck to their limited ability to process ACH. At some point since Neteller left virtually every room has had issues at one point or another. I'm sure they hate this as much as you do but non U.S. players are not having problems so this is a UIGEA issue, not FTP being broke or lazy. Paper checks seem to have a better record as of late.

I had no problem making a withdrawal from Full Tilt. The only thing I had to do extra was take a digital picture of my license and email it to them.

It has been reported by many that FTP has caught up up payouts.

It is widely discussed at other poker forums that FTP is having serious processing issues. What is happening with their echecks is that players are withdrawing endless times a week causing a bottleneck to their limited ability to process ACH. At some point since Neteller left virtually every room has had issues at one point or another. I'm sure they hate this as much as you do but non U.S. players are not having problems so this is a UIGEA issue, not FTP being broke or lazy. Paper checks seem to have a better record as of late.

im in the uk and requested a cashout to my neteller account but im still waiting, i get the same automated email full of appologies but they cant even give me an estimated time :mad:

you would think with all the money they spend on advertising ect they could afford to employ extra staff to ease the bottleneck

Full Tilt has stopped bank account transfer withdrawals for now, at least in the USA. This does not make me happy, I was trying to withdraw from there and I do not want to send them a drivers license, utility bill, etc...so they can send me a check in a month that my bank may not even deposit.

What ticks me off is they allow DEPOSITS via Echeck but not withdrawals in the USA.

FTP now does Moneygram type cashouts. This is by far the best way to go. FWIW I requested a check on July 8th from FTP and had it in 10 days. I of course requested it a day or two before they announced cash transfers. If you get rakeback the cash transfer will take $25 off your MGR which is a net hit of $6.75. FWIW checks are $11.75/$3.17 so it is not that much of a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back