Fruit Warp

Is this high variance?

It's killed my last few deposits but I still kinda like it.

Hi jjezebel37,

This is a high variance slot were most of the RTP is in the bonus game so you need to be lucky to get into the bonus game but in there it can rewards you big. I have seen insane big wins in that bonus game!

Br,

Daniel

Is this high variance?

It's killed my last few deposits but I still kinda like it.

Must be. I play it a lot, one of the very best slots out there. Can be brutal though, same as most Thunderkick games.

Best I had was pitayas for almost 400x :thumbsup:

Must be. I play it a lot, one of the very best slots out there. Can be brutal though, same as most Thunderkick games.

Best I had was pitayas for almost 400x :thumbsup:

Was that the 400 times your stake or 400 times in the bonus round?

I've never hit that big either way. Highest is 200 times bet but paid a pretty price to get it.

Was that the 400 times your stake or 400 times in the bonus round?

I've never hit that big either way. Highest is 200 times bet but paid a pretty price to get it.

400x bet, couldn't take the screenshot on that HTC phone. When it's hot I found the strawberies, bananas and oranges pay best.

Killer slot when cold.

Tasty as Fcuk when hot :p

Best I recall was around £75 on 0.20p bet, think it was, erm, erm (shh those orange spikey thingymabobs) :oops:

Yeah this. Its saved alot of my balances. I do 50 spins on it and then decide what to do after. If nothing is hitting just leave as it can destroy you very quick.

Fruit Warp seems to be massive right now probably the most popular machine at the moment, I agree I tend to see more people winning than losing on this game. Isn't it interesting a fruit machine which is so unique and different from the typical slots is so popular, maybe just maybe it's time more designers started creating machines which are completely different from the traditional slots.

I also find Jack and The Beanstalk brilliant especially the music during the feature. lol

Fruit Warp seems to be massive right now probably the most popular machine at the moment, I agree I tend to see more people winning than losing on this game. Isn't it interesting a fruit machine which is so unique and different from the typical slots is so popular, maybe just maybe it's time more designers started creating machines which are completely different from the traditional slots.

I also find Jack and The Beanstalk brilliant especially the music during the feature. lol

I take it from this and the other thread that you are somewhat besotted with JATB's music! ;) Good sfx and music can massively enhance the experience for the player.

It is a nice tune and suits the slot nicely. I've always liked the twee music myself but I guess we just take it for granted after a while and stop noticing, too busy waiting for those harps to show up :mad:

I will say that I do like when a wild activates and that jingle kicks in. Videogame music composition is a big deal too so it's no surprise that Netent's high production values extend to their music department when it comes to slots :cool:

The version of fruit warp has been changed. Seems a lot tighter with it's decent bonus rounds than it used to be, due to increased popularity?....who knows,leave that for the tin hat brigade lol

The version of fruit warp has been changed. Seems a lot tighter with it's decent bonus rounds than it used to be, due to increased popularity?....who knows,leave that for the tin hat brigade lol

I definitely get the impression Fruit Warp has changed recently. It pays far worse than it used to. Far tighter and hardly getting to the end or even multipliers anymore

I definitely get the impression Fruit Warp has changed recently. It pays far worse than it used to. Far tighter and hardly getting to the end or even multipliers anymore

100% changed, you can see by the version it runs on now. Not a huge fan myself, bit to fast and boring in the base game. Each to there own I suppose

Cheers jono. A slot i was also interested in giving a whirl after seeing rocknrolla play it a few times. Refuse to bother now after reading about the rtp reduction you speak of.

It can still play ok mate, just use the tactic "Willing to lose say £10 and no more" and force yourself to close the game even if the £10 is gone in just 20 x 0.50p clicks for example.

It wasn't reduced by much IIRC, just 1 or 2% if that. It still shows as 97% at Guts tho which looks good but I do have my doubts over the accuracy of this information!!!!

Untitled.png

Fruit Warp has always been about getting the bonus with one of the higher paying fruits and then hoping you get that big multiplier built up and making it to the end. I've seen countless people rack up big wins on streams and YT. You need a big bankroll to see it through. Not a game I play often; I might look into playing it more in the future.

Are you all having a joke? This is the worst game I have seen, game play bad, winnings less than your stake in nearly every spin, no action, the feature is dire as well.

Thunderkick are the worse game makers out there, birds on a wire at least has a cat hiding in a paper bag to make it try to seem interesting.

Are you all having a joke? This is the worst game I have seen, game play bad, winnings less than your stake in nearly every spin, no action, the feature is dire as well.

Thunderkick are the worse game makers out there, birds on a wire at least has a cat hiding in a paper bag to make it try to seem interesting.
I agree with both those sentances :thumbsup:
(Thought not about TK being THE worst - there are lots of far more terrible producers).

FW (obviously not truly random) is a game I have never had even a half decent win from after many attempts :(

Birds does have good win potential and is fun... but it was MORE fun before they changed the side-ways scrolling spin animation. WHY did they change that??? :confused:

KK

Best Thunderkick game out there..
I have seen some insane wins on it on Youtube..
My personal best is around 450x stake @ €2.00 with the Pitaya's..

But it can do so much better even..

Balance goes quickly when the bonus doesn't trigger but bonus can make up for any losses..

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back