Frog Of Fortune

steveh35

Dormant Account
I just played this hideous new game this morning it is basically a sort of loosely basedfrog version of Ted in design in other words the bonus symbols never land and it hates paying much out.

The frog looks like he has been designed with Dunover in mind the frog sits on a rocking chair by a river drinking and burping and sleeping and occassionally perks up when there is a chance of a win, every few spins an annoying bonus turns up called Cash Bugs and the graphic takes so long to appear you just end up getting frustrated,the frog has to swat a fly for x times bonus and guess what 9 out of 10 times he misses it and a graphic appears saying you got no win which is annoying in itself.

I was playing for over an hour at 20p a spin did not get the bonus just got an annoying in play feature where frog fishes in the junk infested river and pulls out naff in play bonuses.

I just wanted a bonus to see what happened but there was no chance 14 spins and a super spin it would have to pay well for the time it takes to get it.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I played this on Sky Vegas when they had it as an exclusive last year, and found it to be quite generous. Playing 20p spins popped various features a few times, and the bonus paid out £50 or so. Which was nice.

A hilarious slot. The frog napping most of the time, then playing banjo, then swatting the bugs.... plus the old bumper dropping down on big wins..... really funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back