FREE Food as seen on Oprah

Hmm, I got this earlier, but it sent me straight to the PDF document, but now it's telling me to install some lame coupon printer...

Here's the PDF coupon for everyone to download directly and print without having to install any BS :D More than likely if you have to install that coupon printer, you can only print one coupon....this way you can print as many as you want!

:thumbsup:

Already installed

Some ladies may already have it, and guys to if you print coupons a lot. I already had the printer, it could be because I print out a ton of coupons from all over. Have to save nowadays.

Some ladies may already have it, and guys to if you print coupons a lot. I already had the printer, it could be because I print out a ton of coupons from all over. Have to save nowadays.

I've always wondered about that program...I see it all over the place...is it adware/spyware free? Or more importantly, annonyance free?? :D

in times like now free food is rare an very great to get offers like this I hope alot was able to print it out I printed a bunch to mail to friends that do not have printers

Cindy:p

saw a commercial it said to go to KFC.com an request a raincheck
seems they didnt think it would go over as well as it did

ahh the power of the internet duh KFC

Cindy:D

We are so sorry, but due to the overwhelming response to our FREE Kentucky Grilled Chicken? meal coupon, we can no longer redeem the free coupon at this time. But we will honor our commitment to giving you a free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal.

Please visit a participating KFC restaurant for a rain check form. Complete the form, attach your original coupon , and give it to the KFC restaurant manager or postmark per the form?s instructions, by May 19, 2009, and we?ll send you a rain check for your free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal at a later date, plus a free Pepsi with our compliments. Your participating KFC restaurant will provide you with the form you need.

Please note that the redemption periods of the rain checks will vary. All other terms and conditions of the original free Kentucky Grilled Chicken coupon will apply.

Thank you for your understanding,

Roger Eaton
KFC? President

Read more in the press release
List of restaurants serving Kentucky Grilled Chicken (PDF/307Kb)

Cindy

yeah I bet alot does to be honest I am surprised they are doing it in the USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back