New Slot Announcement Fortunes Of Asgard by Microgaming

The only reason I kept watching the most boring game made was to listen to your commentary. Shaking hands with the queen. LOL

But tell me with all the new games out there that offer so much more why micro would waste their time making a 1980s game with graphics.
Was this an intern learning how to do his first basic slot game? Did the designer win a contest and they had to publish this crap?
No reason for it. Oh wait one reason to eat up a players bank roll in the hope of a big win!

this is MicroGaming? Tried it on demo at leovegas and it said "blablabla studios", someone didn't update their text :)

Completely agree, it might be the worst game I have played ever

this is MicroGaming? Tried it on demo at leovegas and it said "blablabla studios", someone didn't update their text :)

Completely agree, it might be the worst game I have played ever
Yes, Microgaming due to a complete lack of imagination nowadays use some different developers for some of the games they provide, such as Bla Bla Bla Studios, Just For The Win and Rabcat. In the video I stated this was developed by BBBS and provided via MG.

A prime example of where small pop-up slot studios, who think making games is easy and a pathway to riches, get the basics wrong and don't really have a clue what they are doing...

A prime example of where small pop-up slot studios, who think making games is easy and a pathway to riches, get the basics wrong and don't really have a clue what they are doing...

Totally agree that some small studios haven't got it right but Microgaming should play these themselves and decide they don't want them, they are ruining their brand through not being choosy enough

Totally agree that some small studios haven't got it right but Microgaming should play these themselves and decide they don't want them, they are ruining their brand through not being choosy enough

You've seen the dross MG put out right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back