Logo
external image

Fortune Lounge payout

  • Thread starter Thread starter jas2587
  • id21668
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 436
  • Replies 1
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Location
FL
Bodog told me 1 week it took 5 weeks
Intercasino I didn't request a ck
they closed my account an sent me a
ck when the law was passed an
I still have the check here my
bank would not cash it an it's a
whopping $14.37

When I recived the Bodog check it was dated
May 13th I recieved it May 15th

the point is I got the check
sometimes they have a problem finding
processers I look at a delayed check
as a lay away money coming
when I probably need it the most

again
Good Luck

Cindy

See Related Threads:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top