For some of the finer math brains here

How do they come up? Like IR & FROL, Just that I've not seen any roll in and played enough on it

243 ways

It seams that sometimes I really get to play for long periods,so jurassic park is my favorite at
the moment...I've had like one 3liner on IR,and it's probably embarrassing to say how much I played
that game...I can't remember how they rolled in.The popping corks were no great hell or did I have three green lines connected with diamonds,probably,now 4wilds
and 5 diamonds...that paid very nice.I was just getting used to the running wilds in Playboy,but
they took that away from Canadians.It's the running wild feature(triceritops) in jurassic that tickles my fancy most...there is a nice screen shot of three wilds in sreen-shots here.With the Trex feature a dark head
just pops out and starts giving you lines,at first I was disappointed in how little they pay...
With the running wild feature,I think it has some of the Loki in it because it will give respins or a free spin now I'm assuming that a full stack of wilds on a reel is the same as a wild line,thats where most of mine have come,once three full reels fell on the far outside with no connection,but with the re-spin 2 faces matched for a little less than 600 to 1...but by the same token there is long periods of 2, 3,5 to 1,
stuff.I guess mostly 3 lines will give you anywhere between 3-600,unless its that little green monster than expect way less.
Take care and Good Luck.and I'd say only play when it's giving you a little or not taking too much,
cause it will drain your money with the best of them.

Line = pay line.

Using wild line to describe wild that fills the whole reel is kinda confusing. How about just wild reel/reel wild or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back