For Sale Brand New Unlocked Nokia N96 16GB @300 usd

Considering the N96 isnt out in the UK until October 1st and we are a million miles ahead of the states in terms of mobile technology id put this down as a fake, you guys are still thinking the original N95 is amazing as its 3G which no doubt amazes you as a technology considering the prehistoric bricks you guys use as phones.

Also $300 your selling yourself well short, I work in the phone industry and the N95 8G is still 400 in the UK so you lot are looking at $1000 easily and thats if you even have it yet.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

wanker

Considering the N96 isnt out in the UK until October 1st and we are a million miles ahead of the states in terms of mobile technology id put this down as a fake, you guys are still thinking the original N95 is amazing as its 3G which no doubt amazes you as a technology considering the prehistoric bricks you guys use as phones.

Also $300 your selling yourself well short, I work in the phone industry and the N95 8G is still 400 in the UK so you lot are looking at $1000 easily and thats if you even have it yet.

Why the insults? No need to get in a pi**ing contest over who's better, the US or the UK; or any country for that matter.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

wanker

This, I have to agree with ;)

sorry winbig wasnt trying to say the UK is better, although we both have our merits :p

why they think anyone will buy something like a phone over the new without ever seeing it is beyond me, especially one not due for European release until Oct (I believe we are first to get it as its a Nokia).

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

wanker

Who peed in your porridge this morning?

Who peed in your porridge this morning?
215859201067peesink.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back