Logo
external image

Finish the Poem - Just for fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mavin1
  • id34974
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 687
  • Replies 2

Mavin1

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Location
Arizona
:)
Sometimes I lament, on the money I've spent,
at casinos far and wide.

At times with the devil on my shoulder,
sometimes with Lady Luck at my side.




I figured I would start the poem and see how it progresses with others adding to it. Give it a go, just for the fun of it. :thumbsup:
 
:)
Sometimes I lament, on the money I've spent,
at casinos far and wide.

At times with the devil on my shoulder,
sometimes with Lady Luck at my side.




I figured I would start the poem and see how it progresses with others adding to it. Give it a go, just for the fun of it. :thumbsup:

To some cash will console
to others there goes the bank roll.
 
So I decided to take a break, have a drink or two.
Iced tea for me and a coffee mocha for you.
While thinking of other players and wondering how they do.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top