Finally got my PC dx'd

babs7262

Banned User
Well after a few months of being stone headed and trying to fix my pc problems by myself I finally called Dell Support. LOL...I hate calling support. My PC would just shut off. SOme thought i was over heating it but I coudlnt see how because it was well ventilated. I came up wiht a contraption to do this and its been working (until recently)

I call Dell and I must say, I was very impressed with Kumar. He asked me a few questions and just like that knew what the problem was. I need my heatsink and CPU fan replaced and guess what? They are sending a technician to my house tomorrow to replace the parts for free! I guess I got a good warranty

I didnt even mention who my brother was either. Ive only had to do that one time but this time went real fast and easy. I recommend doing live chat support instead of calling. Its much easier to understand in writing than talking, plus, the yemail you a copy of the chat

Hi Babs, you must need a good air circulation. A bad circulation can make you burn the mother.

GL hun see y in 3Dice

Seriously take the side of your computer off and buy a small fan from the supermarket and face it in your computer turn it on and there you go. Believe me it works!!!.

IT hasnt been turning off as much ever since I called it in LOL. Kinda like a car or dr . ANyway, Same Ol? How do you take the side off a laptop? I dont see a side. Its kind of thin. I got a dell inspiron 1521 lappy :)

Its ok, its free, why not take advantage of the warranty The guys is coming between 10-12 on tuesday :) I still have my desk top too

But I still wanna know what side you mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back