Fees now on prepaid cards

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
I had a $200 prepaid mastercard. I could not get it to deposit for the life of me. Finance on videoslots couldnt figure it out. The card was good and ready to use. I called mastercard and they said they now have a small fee on deposits.

I was being charged 37 cents on a $200 deposit. hence why my deposit for $200 wasnt going through

Just figure this thread may be good for search reference for when others run into this issue and cant deposit.

Im not sure if this relates to all types of credit cards. May want to check.

Ah yes, I believe there is a storm on its way in terms of pre-paid cards and ewallets. There were whispers in Malta recently that Visa have taken a dim view of the recent growth of ewallets like Neteller and Skrill. There could be a real shake up in this market over the next 12-24 months.

I am not suggesting that this small fee has anything to do with it, but be warned...

I had a $200 prepaid mastercard. I could not get it to deposit for the life of me. Finance on videoslots couldnt figure it out. The card was good and ready to use. I called mastercard and they said they now have a small fee on deposits.

I was being charged 37 cents on a $200 deposit. hence why my deposit for $200 wasnt going through

Just figure this thread may be good for search reference for when others run into this issue and cant deposit.

Im not sure if this relates to all types of credit cards. May want to check.

Several months ago I tried a pre-paid Visa and wondered why it didn't work. These fucking greedy banks have joined in the nickel-and-diming. I simply thought VSO didn't allow pre-paid credit cards.

Getting really sick of the lying, greed, red tape, corruption and bullshit going on here around online gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back