FEDEX is a fricking joke..never use FEDEX if you can help it!

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
had some xmas gifts sent via fedex to my parents address (where i was visiting for holidays)..

Well fedex delivered it to home depot instead and listen to this, i had to pick it up b/c fedex still didnt pick it up and redeliver to my parents address in spite of me calling them and letting them know about this..

Well i just called fedex and wanted some sort of credit b/c of me having to drive to home depot and get it 2 days after it was scheduled to be delivered..

Well fedex manager tells me its not their policy to issue a credit to me, and that i would have to deal with the company who shipped it even though it was fedex's fault.

NEVER USE FEDEX if you can help it..pass this on...what a joke!

had some xmas gifts sent via fedex to my parents address (where i was visiting for holidays)..

Well fedex delivered it to home depot instead and listen to this, i had to pick it up b/c fedex still didnt pick it up and redeliver to my parents address in spite of me calling them and letting them know about this..

Well i just called fedex and wanted some sort of credit b/c of me having to drive to home depot and get it 2 days after it was scheduled to be delivered..

Well fedex manager tells me its not their policy to issue a credit to me, and that i would have to deal with the company who shipped it even though it was fedex's fault.

Lets not be too quick to condemn.....I have been using FEDEX for yearsd both personal and business purposes.....They are the cream of the crop[
You can track your packages sent by the hour......Sorry , you had a mishap but you are talking about the most successful delivery company in the UNUVERSE

Which address was on the shipping label when you finally got it? Home Depot, or your parent's house? If it's the latter, then yes, fedex is to blame, but if home depot's address was on the shipping label then it's not their fault, it's the shipper's.

believe me, fedex screwed me over multiple times on this instance..

I had to go to home depot myself and pick up the package 2 days after it was supposed to be delivered..the manager told me it is there policy not to give me a credit in this instance..BOO to fedex.

believe me, fedex screwed me over multiple times on this instance..

I had to go to home depot myself and pick up the package 2 days after it was supposed to be delivered..the manager told me it is there policy not to give me a credit in this instance..BOO to fedex.

??? I'm assuming that your parent's address was the one listed on the label, then..

Fedex is amzingly accurate, been using for business forever....Colorado you never answered the question on the address? Di you or someone else screw up the address, i have never seen Fed ex give a shipment to the wrong address, they always deliver correctly to the address listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back