Favorite gaming software?

bolle72

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Im relatively new to online gaming. I would like to know what is everyone's favorite gaming software (Micro, Playtech, Boss and RTG ) and why?
Im only familiar with microgamings and playtech. I would like to try some new ones out but I like decent graphics and Im partial to slot playing. :)
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
My favorite casino software is RTG, fast play , fair games.
right now all i play is rtg casinos. Mainly inetbet casino and connectocasino.
 

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Without a doubt RTG but there are very few I feel comfortable playing. It feels by far the most fair software on the market with the smoothest game play.
Cheers
 

drhein

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Location
Iowa, USA (brrrr)
RTG is my favorite software but like thesmacker, I am not comfortable playing at any of them. It's really a shame, their games are super fun and the "loosest" I've found online. Video poker, slots, BJ, everything is great and no slowness issues. Unfortunately I've had enough operators hassling me about winnings, or outright lying to get out of it, that I've decided it's not in my best interest to play at any RTG casino anymore.

I've recently started playing on the Microgaming Viper software and like to switch between Viper and regular play there. Thunderstruck is my new favorite slot! :)
 

portia

Dormant account
Joined
May 2, 2002
RTG. But be careful which ones u play at. Will the casino operator pay quickly or at all?
 

xianna

Dormant account
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
portia said:
RTG. But be careful which ones u play at. Will the casino operator pay quickly or at all?
My favorite is RTG, but . . . Well, it's been said enough times already.

I'm one of the few people who don't like the Viper software, I guess. To me, it's boring. I like to feel a little more involved in the game that I'm playing.
 

caps

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
RTG again, with the same qualification as everyone else. Very fair games. I play only iNetBet and Phoenician at this point.
 

clj7221

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Location
U.S.A.
The only casinos I like to play are microgaming. I enjoy it and have gotten so use to it that I don't care to play casinos with any other software. I have tried but did not care for it.I have gotten so comfortable playing with microgaming.


bolle72 said:
Im relatively new to online gaming. I would like to know what is everyone's favorite gaming software (Micro, Playtech, Boss and RTG ) and why?
Im only familiar with microgamings and playtech. I would like to try some new ones out but I like decent graphics and Im partial to slot playing. :)
 

dirk_dangerous

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
I like Real Time Gaming software because I believe all their games are fair and random. Of course, you will have a very hard time being paid from 99.5% of the casinos that use RTG software. RTG, you need to work on this.

Microgaming is my least favorite because I believe that Microgaming cheats.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Location
Avenel, New Jersey
dirk_dangerous said:
I like Real Time Gaming software because I believe all their games are fair and random. Of course, you will have a very hard time being paid from 99.5% of the casinos that use RTG software. RTG, you need to work on this.

Microgaming is my least favorite because I believe that Microgaming cheats.
With all due respect...Do you REALLY believe RTG is fair and random?
ALL the casinos cheat!
It's just a matter of who cheats the most. :D
 

dirk_dangerous

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
lanidar said:
With all due respect...Do you REALLY believe RTG is fair and random?
Yes, I do think that RTG is fair and random. I keep track of a number of things when I play online. My RTG results are well within statistical norms, and they have been that way since I started playing online four years ago. In addition, RTG casinos will almost always supply a print out of your play. That print out contains the exact composition of player and dealer hands and the result of that hand. Using that data it's easy to check actual results against expected results.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top