Eyeglass Frames for Sale

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Hey all,

As most of you know, I recently had eye surgery. I'm now able to get contacts, so I have no need for my eyeglass frames.

They are made of "Memory Metal," and cost $209.95 new (as of today:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
.) I have the "GUNMETAL" color frames.

I'm willing to part with them for $160. They're 1 year old, and in perfect condition.

What's unique about these frames is the fact that you can bend them every which way, sit on them, step on them (I haven't..lol), and they will always retain/flex back into shape without placing any wear on the metal to the point where they will wear down and break.

I can ship them anywhere in the USA, and will only charge what it costs me to ship them via USPS priority, or UPS; your choice. My zip code is 19464 if you want to get a shipping price (USPS Priority shipping is a set rate I believe.)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or are interested...

edit: Oops....I can take paypal (verified account) as well as a transfer to my reloadable Netspend account (preferred!)

If you don't sell them all Lion Clubs take them.
Donate them to someone that needs them.
You will be rewarded later in life.
eyeglass frames are very hard to sell.
I do wish you the best if you do sell them Win.

If I didn't need the money right now, I would donate them in a heartbeat! I know how expensive they can be, and in PA, it's near impossible to get glasses without the help of lions club..

I guess if they don't sell (I posted them on CL too), I'll just hang on to them and donate later on :)

Hang on to them Bri!! I have contacts but you need your glasses for when you give your contacts a break. If you sleep in your lens or dont take breaks you can get eye ulcers. They dont hurt but they are very annoying and you wont be able to wear contacts anymore once you get them

Ive been wearing contacts since 1984 and always have a pair of glasses with me when I travel etc...

If I didn't need the money right now, I would donate them in a heartbeat! I know how expensive they can be, and in PA, it's near impossible to get glasses without the help of lions club..

I guess if they don't sell (I posted them on CL too), I'll just hang on to them and donate later on :)
..if your not able to sell them thats a wonderful thing to do win, donate them to the lions club, when my twins were born they both had lazy eyes(crossed) had it not been for the lions club 23 years ago, i would not have been able to afford the small baby glasses needed for them, to this day i always donate to them, im a believer that when you do a good deed it comes back to you 10 times fold later on in life:thumbsup:..........just my thoughts on it, hope you are able to sell them.................laurie:)

Hey Brian, there's a free classified site called
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
where you can try selling them. We posted an old beater car we're trying to get rid of and we've been getting some response, so maybe it will work for you...? You can choose whichever state/city you want to advertise in and they let you upload pics etc. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back