Expekt Multiplayer Blackjack glitch ?

brutaldeluxe

Perhaps this is meant to happen I am not sure, but seems a bit odd to me.
If you play normal single hand blackjack and you bust or you get a blackjack the dealer does not draw cards as obviously he doesn't need to.
Now if you play multi-hand blackjack if you bust the dealer still draws cards, ok that doesn't make any difference. But if you get a blackjack the dealer still draws cards and if he makes 21 you end up with a push rather than being paid 3-2. Also if you make 21 and the dealer has a blackjack (it appears to be no-peek) then you also get a push. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like that ? I mailed them about it but got no response. Also clicking on the game info or strategy buttons seems to produce an error as I was wanting to read the rules to see if this was supposed to happen. This rule isn't in any blackjack game I know of.
Here is a screen grab to show you what I mean...

brutaldeluxe do you have a link for their table rules? :confused: I find the site hard to navigate and doesn't work for me in mozilla
seems to me BJ should always beat regular (forget term) 21..unless some special version? hmmm

Well as I said I looked for it too but you are told there are three buttons under where you play. One of which is "game info" , pressing this will apparently get you the rules of the game. Problem is it just says error on page when I press it. Same for the other two buttons as well. Tried it in mozilla firefox and internet explorer and got the same on each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back