Evolution Online Roulette ...how fair is it?

A bit of a hobby. I'm the worst kind of gambler for Evolution. I won't accept the cheating.
You seem to accept it enough to continue playing.

Personally I've had times where it seems most bets are losing one, but they're also balanced out by amazing hot runs. The RTP usually balances out in the end mate. Though if you have actual hard evidence of cheating plenty of people here would love to see it.

You seem to accept it enough to continue playing.

Personally I've had times where it seems most bets are losing one, but they're also balanced out by amazing hot runs. The RTP usually balances out in the end mate. Though if you have actual hard evidence of cheating plenty of people here would love to see it.
I love watching my strategies win when I'm not putting any money down. Unfortunately this encourages me to be bold enough to play for real ...and lose. Not sure how I'm gong to show you any evidence ..... you're not going to believe me anyway. I'm happy to share my experiences and let people be aware of what I have found. They might look into it happening to them as well although many players are happy to toss their money in the air to land on anything and hope for the best. I play slot machines (with more luck) for that sort of action.

If you're being targeted by Evo, will you team up with me?
I bet against you with a higher bet than you.
If what you say is correct, we will surely win:cool:
I quite often tell other players that in 'chat'. Don't know if any of them are listening and winning while I'm losing. :)

I have an answer of sorts to those people who wonder why I bother to play. I figure if I can beat a cheating game consistently I will be invincible. God help me, with the help of Excel I have what looks like another winning strategy. After entering the previous 200 spins in my spreadsheet, I have just made 27 units profit in the next 75 spins. Just watching though .... I've been here before. :)

Last edited:
I have an answer of sorts to those people who wonder why I bother to play. I figure if I can beat a cheating game consistently I will be invincible. God help me, with the help of Excel I have what looks like another winning strategy. After entering the previous 200 spins in my spreadsheet, I have just made 27 units profit in the next 75 spins. Just watching though .... I've been here before. :)
Up 38 units after 129 spins now. No bets for a long spell - the evens bets were too even for me to bet on them.

They're all RNG wheels. The dealers are fake. I've seen the same dealer on more than one table at the same time. How is that possible?
VIP Roulette and French Roulette are shown as separate tables in the lobby but are the same wheel.

VIP Roulette and French Roulette are shown as separate tables in the lobby but are the same wheel.
They're still fake. You need to listen to the dealers ....what they say is pretty much like the RNG for the wheel. Spin the wheel and they say one thing, spin it again and they say something else ....... which has been pre-recorded. :)

They're still fake. You need to listen to the dealers ....what they say is pretty much like the RNG for the wheel. Spin the wheel and they say one thing, spin it again and they say something else ....... which has been pre-recorded. You soon recognise that what they said 8 spins ago is exactly the same thing they're saying in the current spin. Even their mannerisms are repeated over and over EXACTLY. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back