Logo
external image

Evgeny from Betfair.com Casino

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedArmy
  • id18596
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4852
  • Replies 20
Joined
May 8, 2007
Location
UK
Greetings folks!

It is with my profound pleasure, that I commit to the only Casino Forum in our Galaxy! Like google, why go anywhere else, when everything is right here :thumbsup:

I will represent Betfair's Casino Product betfaircasino.com and everything that is related to that area. I also enjoy conversing on related issues from the online gaming industry, so feel free to ask me anything you want!

Looking forward to contributing.....:notworthy

All the best,

Evgeny
(AKA RedArmy)
 
RedArmy

:eek2: yeah it looks that way for now. Betfair does not take risks. We are however trying to approach the situation from a legal point of view, and if the authorities concerned do allow us to enter, we will offer all our products on your market.

till then....pleasure to make your Acquaintance!!!

Evgeny
Betfair.com Casino
 
Amigo!

Ola Amigo!

I speak a bit of Spanglish having spent half my life in Gibraltar. Well besides that,
I intend to give some accounts away with $5 - Courtesy of my likings for casinomeister! non-US for now :eek: Any advice on how i should go about with that?

Zero Lounge has no casino Edge! you play against yourself! (we have limited the stakes though! but still its a pretty cool idea)

Let me know,

RedArmy
 
In actual fact i'm from England - But dont worry, whenever I play a game online theres always some who starts talking to me in Spanish. No idea really why I chose it as a alias.

Feel free to donate $5 to my account :thumbsup: i'll pm you my username
 
Evgeny

Your nickname (or real name ;) ) sounds like...russian?
But I see you from UK. But in any case - welcome :thumbsup:
I like your casino and play there with pleasure :)
 
Russian

I was born in Moscow... a long time ago, so yeah a part of me will always be Russian :0) i lived outside for too long. I believe the term to use nowadays is 'the citizen of the world' :D

Pleasure,

p.s. whats your account details? its for your own good :thumbsup:

Evgeny
AKA - RedArmy
 
we love when reps post about various topics and not just problems with their own product. i think you will be well-liked here. welcome!
 
Gibraltar

many thanks for your warm welcomes! i have joined the right forum then!

:thumbsup:

yeah Gibraltar the gambling paradise :)

How is australia working out for you? heard a lot of good things bout it!

RedArmy
 
Get in!!!!

Yeah Gibraltar is a special place, whether we like to admit it or not!

I am going back in August to visit friends and family.

Thanks to CasinoMeister i got in touch with you.

Who are you working for and what r u doing buddy?

RedArmy :notworthy:thumbsup::lolup:
 
Good to see, based on her posts & resolution of my problem...a casino rep who geniunely seems interested in casino forums & enjoys it all - rather than others who have come here purely to defend their employer's reputation! Although obviously sometimes that needs to be done, of course.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top