Eurobet suspended account, no $

AminAdaway

Dormant account
I tried to login to my Eurobet account at the beginning of June, only to find that it was temporarily suspended. They told me they were no longer able to accept people from my country, but that they were going to return any outstanding balance within two weeks.
One month later, my account is still suspended and no money in my neteller :( Is there anything the mighty powers of the Meister can do about this? :)

Thanks.

Amin,

I'm sorry to hear this. The best way to contact Eurobet is phoning them on:

0044 1483 773 036

Ask to speak with the person in charge of deposits/cashouts and I think you'll get an answer from there. If not, post the exact issue including account activity here, things can get sorted that way.

Swede

i have sent them several emails asking to have my balance refunded as they said they would, they kept telling me "your details have now been forwarded to our payments department and the balance will be sent to you as soon as possible" , but obviously it just doesnt arrive. And I still use Neteller, its not like they need to issue a check or something.

Neteller are having problems as well in some countries so maybe you could suggest to the a different payment option.

I got an email from them on July 7th saying that they will be closing all accounts from Australia on July 9th. I withdrew my money straight away and got it on July 9th, just in time via Neteller. I emailed them 2 times a day until I got it. I asked customer support what I should do if I didn't get my money after July 9th (and my account is closed). They said:

email: english@eurobet.com
or customer-services@eurobet.com

So they are capable of paying via Neteller and quickly too. Therefore I would PAB.

I have the same problem. Except I do not live in Australia and I had used Moneybookers to make all my deposits. Every time I email them they say they are sorry and that they are to forward problem to some department. My funds have been there for almost two months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back