Votes: 7 16.3%
  • England - Penalties

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Italy- Penalties

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on, admit it, you never have?
Never played anything other than defender, so didnt have the luxury of diving myself.
But i did see alot of people falling over from the smallest touch.

Its like the moment they feel a touch their legs stop working.
Much like how Sterling 'fell'

Never played anything other than defender, so didnt have the luxury of diving myself.
But i did see alot of people falling over from the smallest touch.

Its like the moment they feel a touch their legs stop working.
Much like how Sterling 'fell'

Not denying Sterling didnt make a meal out of it, he never needs any encouragement but thats a foul 110% and even if he had have tried to stay on his feet I doubt he could have because of the momentum and where he was hit, it was not a trip but his upper leg, which is as close to the waist as you can get without hitting, well, the waist (the waist being generally the easiest way to control someones weight and knock them off balance)

And being a Defender, you should know how easy it is to send someone flying, but maybe you never got close :p

Not denying Sterling didnt make a meal out of it, he never needs any encouragement but thats a foul 110% and even if he had have tried to stay on his feet I doubt he could have because of the momentum and where he was hit, it was not a trip but his upper leg, which is as close to the waist as you can get without hitting, well, the waist (the waist being generally the easiest way to control someones weight and knock them off balance)

And being a Defender, you should know how easy it is to send someone flying, but maybe you never got close :p
To me it looks more like he felt contact and decided his legs were no longer working.
The defender just barely touches him, if it was a significant touch i would agree maybe he wouldnt be able to keep his balance, but after that little lovetap not even Bambi would fall over.

gg.gif

England has EU to thank for advancing to the finals
- Dunover 2021

Always knew you were a remainer.
LOL... we had to be nice to them while in the EU, now we can play properly and are allowed to get to finals again. :)

The weekend is upon us and with any luck we will have Monday off too. #It'sComingHome ;)

Arguably the best England Football Team song

Aside from the tragic John Barnes rap attempt, but yes it's far better than that tedious, tiresome limpid coming home shite. It's gonna backfire if we lose and the eyeties change it to 'Football's Coming Rome' lol...

This may be of interest to someone. A friend of mine has 2 tickets for this weekends final. He paid £250 each including accommodation but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same weekend as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place!! It's at Maldon Registry Office, at 4pm. The bride's name is Deborah.

This may be of interest to someone. A friend of mine has 2 tickets for this weekends final. He paid £250 each including accommodation but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same weekend as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place!! It's at Maldon Registry Office, at 4pm. The bride's name is Deborah.

Halfway through reading that, I started listing potential babysitters for the kids, too funny.

Only came on here to post.......

"England expects that every man will do his duty"

96 was a great team, so good they thought they had won it and both Venables and Robson should have reigned them in.

But let's not dwell on past memories, except for maybe this one, which I am sure someone in the England team will mimic tonight, maybe Harry Maguire has this in his locker :p

And I'll just bolt this one on....

Come on England!

Last edited:
Proud to be British regardless of the outcome. They have been a real joy to watch play and I'm not even a big fan of football. I really am crossing my fingers that they pull it of tonight. But we all know Italy are quite dirty players so I could see some red card shenanigans to be honest ?

Proud to be British regardless of the outcome. They have been a real joy to watch play and I'm not even a big fan of football. I really am crossing my fingers that they pull it of tonight. But we all know Italy are quite dirty players so I could see some red card shenanigans to be honest ?

Unfortunately, the problem with the modern game is all teams do it now. England lost out because Rooney stayed on his feet through challenges and I'm positive other teams can say the same at some point in history.

Funny because they literally train players to draw fouls and manipulate the game and rules.

I hope both teams don't stifle each other with their styles of play. Almost hoping for an early goal either way. Let's hope for an entertaining game at worst and a good time had by all.

Unfortunately, the problem with the modern game is all teams do it now. England lost out because Rooney stayed on his feet through challenges and I'm positive other teams can say the same at some point in history.

Funny because they literally train players to draw fouls and manipulate the game and rules.

I hope both teams don't stifle each other with their styles of play. Almost hoping for an early goal either way. Let's hope for an entertaining game at worst and a good time had by all.
You can't blame them and I don't either, at the end of the day they will do anything to win, either side.

I am really not looking forward to this match lol.

Italy is a tough tough team, our record against them is also not great either. But this is a totally different England team than what it used to be years ago. Our team is mostly youngsters, so we have that in our favour perhaps. But Italy will still be very tough, they are always tough to beat.

But COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back