Ecopayz and cc troubles

Steviedoo

Ueber Meister
MM
My mastercard credit card(Capitol one) has been declined this week at ecopayz. And when I call to clear it up with my credit card CO speaking directly to the fraud Dept they tell me the declined transaction is not even showing up on their system and that it is ecopayz who is the problem. And yes my credit card is clear of debt so it's not that.

I Email ecopayz and they're telling me it is my credit card. This has happened all week and haven't been able to fund my ecopayz account. I remove all winnings thru my ecocard.

Been doing this back and forth emailing with ecopayz and phone calls too credit card all week with no solution.

And today called to get to the bottom of it with credit card co and customer service tells me some other agent just got a call with the same problem.

Anyone else out there having this problem. And is there a number I can call ecopayz. Don't see it on their website

I think ecopayz offers a call me back feature.

Vanilla Mastercards are accepted most of the places I have played if you want to go purchase a prepaid one. Just make sure you keep the card in case you are ever asked for it. VS will, 32Red told me no, they don't need it.

Shoppers Drug Mart sells them, as does Moneymart.

But make sure it's Vanilla Mastercard. The Visa gift cards cannot be used for gambling. Fees are a bit steep to use on a regular basis though. $25 one is $3.99 I think, and $6.99 on a $200 one. There are also $50 and $100 denominations.

I think ecopayz offers a call me back feature.

Vanilla Mastercards are accepted most of the places I have played if you want to go purchase a prepaid one. Just make sure you keep the card in case you are ever asked for it. VS will, 32Red told me no, they don't need it.

Shoppers Drug Mart sells them, as does Moneymart.

But make sure it's Vanilla Mastercard. The Visa gift cards cannot be used for gambling. Fees are a bit steep to use on a regular basis though. $25 one is $3.99 I think, and $6.99 on a $200 one. There are also $50 and $100 denominations.

Jazzy

Thanks for the reply.
Ecopayz has finally heard me. I was getting the standard email..they say they are now investigating the problem.lets see what happens..

I am familiar with the vanilla cards...but all those fees...maybe taking a break isn't so bad....I haven't cashed out in what seems forever...

Jazzy

Thanks for the reply.
Ecopayz has finally heard me. I was getting the standard email..they say they are now investigating the problem.lets see what happens..

I am familiar with the vanilla cards...but all those fees...maybe taking a break isn't so bad....I haven't cashed out in what seems forever...

I believe the $100 card is $5.99... which since ecopayz charges $2.90 to deposit to them via credit card is not that awful. But if you also intend to fund ecopayz with it, well, it really wouldn't be a good deal.

Hope it's sorted soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back