Slow Pay E-Z Pay?

xladycabby

Dormant account
hi-anyone having trouble with paymnets from E-Z Pay? I had a withdrawal from Jackpot City which was processed through E-Z Pay to bank here in US and the check was NSF! Called the bank here in the states and was told that account was frozen. I had to pay nsf fees and Jackpot City keeps telling me the money has(is?) being put into my checking acct. NOT YET!:mad:

hi-anyone having trouble with paymnets from E-Z Pay? I had a withdrawal from Jackpot City which was processed through E-Z Pay to bank here in US and the check was NSF! Called the bank here in the states and was told that account was frozen. I had to pay nsf fees and Jackpot City keeps telling me the money has(is?) being put into my checking acct. NOT YET!:mad:

How long has this been going on ??

EZPay is the old Payspark renamed right? How in the world are you even able to still use them being from the US? I was under the impression that they locked out all US players within a month or two of UIGEA passing. There's an old thread on here somewhere started by one of the players who was locked out, and who was having a hell of a time getting the funds that were still in their account.

EZPay is the old Payspark renamed right? How in the world are you even able to still use them being from the US? I was under the impression that they locked out all US players within a month or two of UIGEA passing. There's an old thread on here somewhere started by one of the players who was locked out, and who was having a hell of a time getting the funds that were still in their account.

Yea, that's why I asked how long has this been going on...they closed my account with them a long time ago..:confused:

E-Z Pay

i dont have a personal acct with them--apparantly Jackpot City uses(used) them for withdrawals. I know cuz I called this bank myself and was told this was through E-Z Pay and acct was frozen. This happened within the last month. Also tried getting in touch withE-Z pay through their website and got a recording saying "taking no messages"

i dont have a personal acct with them--apparantly Jackpot City uses(used) them for withdrawals. I know cuz I called this bank myself and was told this was through E-Z Pay and acct was frozen. This happened within the last month. Also tried getting in touch withE-Z pay through their website and got a recording saying "taking no messages"

One of the reasons it may be froze is because of its location in Beirut, we can no longer wire funds there so I imagine that they also may no longer be able to wire funds here as well or for that matter even issue checks that would be cashed by any bank here...I could always be wrong though, it would not be the first time, but I think if I were JPC I would be trying to find another processor in a more neutral country somewhere if I were trying to pay US players in a timely manner !!

Last edited:
E-Z Pay

You're right about that!!!! I won't play there anymore but that's my preference I guess. They haven's been very nice in "customer service" either. Well, thanks for all the input!

You're right about that!!!! I won't play there anymore but that's my preference I guess. They haven's been very nice in "customer service" either. Well, thanks for all the input!

Jackpot City = BelleRock, what did you expect:rolleyes:

Incompetence hits a new level it seems, pay a US player through a BEIRUT based proccessor - it's not exactly going to go smoothly. Surely EZPay must have realised this was destined for a US player, and picked up on that and sent it back to BelleRock for rerouteing (although they would probably have lost it:rolleyes:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back